Underweight Epileptic Dog, with skin condition, digestive issues & getting consistently worse, improved by nutrition.
Here’s our Case Study on how our Healthful Pet Mince has improved his health.
Dawson at 3 yrs old was:
- losing weight
- bald on his chest & belly
- had allergies
- skin issues
- digestive issues
- had been veterinary diagnosed as un-able to digest fats & was therefore on an expensive prescription diet
- had a very thin, pale coat
- had been diagnosed as epileptic at 6 months and was on 120mg of Phenobarb twice a day
- was on steriods for his allergies/skin issues & digestive problems
- had behavioural issues as a result of all of the above